VERSATILE TUNA REUBEN WITH MUSTARD SLAWMUSTARD SLAW:2 T. whole grain mustard1 T. sour cream1 T.…
|Hot Mummy Dogs|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Hot Mummy Dogs
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated breadstick dough (8 breadsticks)
- 1 (16-oz.) package hot dogs
- Poppy seeds
- Preheat oven 375.
- Using one strip of dough for each, wrap hot dogs to look like mummies, leaving opening for eyes.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with PAM.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Place dots of mustard and add poppy seeds for eyes.
*****MINI HOT MUMMY DOGS-Use 1 (16-oz.) package mini hot dogs. Cut each breadstick into 3 pieces. Cut each piece in half lengthwise. Using one strip of dough for each mini hot dog. Wrap and bake at 375. May take less time because they are smaller.