DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
|Ghoulish Greeting Punch|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Ghoulish Greeting Punch
- 7 c. water, divided
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (4 oz.) orange-flavored presweetened drink mix
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 new plastic food safe glove
- One day ahead, fill a pitcher with 3 cups of water. Rinse out inside of glove thoroughly.
- Pour water into glove, tightly tie wrist of glove with twist tie.
- Line baking sheet with paper towels. Place water filled glove on the baking sheet and freeze overnight.
- Just before serving, combine lemonade, drink mix and 4 cups of water in a punch bowl.
- Stir until dissolved and well blended.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Cut glove away from the frozen ice. Float in the punch.
*****To make an adult version, substitute 2 (750ml.) bottles of champagne for the ginger ale. You can also change the flavors of the punch.