GRILLED RED SNAPPER WITH VEGGIES AND JUMBO LUMP CRABMEAT IN FOIL PACKETS1-2 lbs. fresh red…
FRESH SPRING VEGGIES WITH PASTA SHELLS
½ lb. fresh asparagus, cut into 1” pieces (discard tough ends)
1 (8-oz.) package fresh sugar snap peas, cut in half
1 c. ricotta cheese
2 T. fresh lemon juice
1 T. lemon zest, divided
¼ c. kosher salt
½ lb. large pasta shells
4 radishes, thinly sliced
Freshly chopped mint, garnish
- Stir together ricotta, lemon juice, 1 t. zest, kosher salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Bring 4 qts. Water to boil and add ¼ c. kosher salt.
- Add pasta, boil, stir occasionally until al dente.
- Add asparagus and peas and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until tender.
- Drain the mixture, saving ¼ c. of pasta water.
- Return pasta to pot.
- Drizzle in olive oil to help coat pasta, radishes and pasta water.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Spread half of ricotta mixture in serving dish, top with pasta mixture, dollop with remaining ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mint and remaining zest.