WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Easy Drop Biscuits
EASY DROP BISCUITS
2 c. all-purpose flour
2 T. sugar
1 t. baking powder
½ t. salt
6 T. unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
1 ¼ c. whole buttermilk
2 T. unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven 400. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and 6 T. butter, using a pastry blender until mixture has pea-sized pieces of butter.
- Add milk, mixing until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Use a spoon or 3 T. scoop size and place 12 biscuits on baking sheet.
- Chill on baking sheet until ready to bake.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter halfway through baking time.
4 c. flour
¼ c. sugar
2 t. baking powder
1 T. salt
¾ c. unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
2 ½ c. whole buttermilk
¼ c. unsalted butter, melted