GRILLED RED SNAPPER WITH VEGGIES AND JUMBO LUMP CRABMEAT IN FOIL PACKETS1-2 lbs. fresh red…
HEARTY, LITE AND LEMONY CHICKEN
4 (6-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned
½ c. dry white wine
½ c. chicken broth
1 T. minced garlic
1 t. cornstarch
1 t. water
1 T. butter
2 T. minced fresh thyme
2 T. lemon zest
2 T. fresh lemon juice
1 lemon, cut into wedges, garnish
- Preheat oven 350.
- Drizzle oil into large oven-proof skillet to coat bottom.
- Brown chicken in skillet that is over high heat, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place the skillet into oven and roast chicken until thermometer inserted reads 165.
- Transfer chicken to plate and tent with foil.
- Deglaze the skillet with wine over medium heat. Scrape any brown bits.
- Add broth and garlic.
- Whisk together cornstarch with water, then whisk into sauce in skillet.
- Cook until thickens, 2-3 minutes.
- Take off heat, stir in butter, until melted.
- Stir in zest, thyme and lemon juice. Taste for seasoning.
- Serve the sauce with the chicken. Garnish with lemon wedges.
*Nice to serve over garlic mashed potatoes or buttered noodles.