ALICE’S CHOCOLATE CAKE PUDDINGCAKE:¾ c. sugar1 c. flour¼ t. salt2 t. baking powder2 T. cocoa½…
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 4 large cans sliced carrots, drained
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can tomato soup
- ⅔ c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 t. dry mustard
- ½ c. sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large container, place carrots, onions and bell peppers. Season.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, add soup and rest of ingredients.
- Stir to blend well.
- Let it come to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well.
- Refrigerate. You may need to add season as it marinates.
- Serve cold or room temperature. Will keep 2-3 weeks.
*****Great side with game or pork.