Vegetable Cheese Tart
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 c. half and half (can be fat free)
- 2 c. shredded swiss cheese
- 1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable soup & recipe mix
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 unbaked 9” deep dish pie shell
- In large bowl, stir in first 5 ingredients until blended.
- Season with a little black pepper.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 375 for 40-45 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
*****This also freezes well.