Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 lb. frozen peaches, sliced and thawed
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 c. water
- 1 bottle champagne
- Fresh strawberries
- In saucepan, over medium heat, combine peaches, sugar and water.
- Bring liquid to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In a blender, puree the mixture until smooth.
- Add enough water to thin the puree out into a peach juice consistency.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Fill each champagne flute glass ⅔ of the way with champagne.
- Add peach juice rest of the way.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry.