CRISPY CAULI-BITES WITH HERBED YOGURT DIPCAULIFOWER:¼ c. flour¼ c. cornstarch1 T. berbere (Ethiopian spice blend-available…
CHUNKY NACHO GRANDE DELIGHT
2 lbs. ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced
2 (16-oz.) can spicy chili beans
16 oz. pkg. frozen corn kernels, thawed
15-oz. can tomato sauce
1 ¼-oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
3 c. finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
3 c. nacho-flavored tortilla chips, crushed, divided
Garnish: chopped tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, salsa, sour cream
- Cook ground beef and onion and jalapenos in large Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Add beans, corn, tomato sauce and seasoning mix.
- Stir until blended. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Pour half of beef mixture into lightly greased 13 x 9” baking dish.
- Top with 1 ½ c. of cheese and crushed chips.
- Top with remaining beef mixture and remaining cheese and chips.