CHUNKY NACHO GRANDE DELIGHT2 lbs. ground beef1 large onion, chopped1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced2…
CRISPY CAULI-BITES WITH HERBED YOGURT DIP
¼ c. flour
¼ c. cornstarch
1 T. berbere (Ethiopian spice blend-available at Whole Foods)
1 t. kosher salt
¾ c. buttermilk
3 lb. cauliflower head, cut into florets
1 ½ c. panko
2 c. plain-whole-milk yogurt
1 c. grated English cucumber
2 T. chopped fresh dill
1 T. chopped fresh mint
1 T. minced garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
Kosher salt, white pepper
¼ c. chopped roasted, salted pistachios
- CAULIFLOWER: Preheat oven 450. Whisk together flour, cornstarch, berbere and salt in large bowl.
- Whisk in buttermilk and egg until smooth.
- Add cauliflower, gently toss until completely coated with batter.
- Place panko in shallow bowl.
- Dredge florets until completely coated with breadcrumbs.
- Place florets on baking sheet that is covered with foil.
- Bake until crisp tender, about 20-25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- YOGURT SAUCE: Stir together yogurt, cucumber, dill, mint, garlic, lemon juice and salt in bowl until combined. Top with pistachios before serving.