Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
6 T. popcorn kernels
¼ c. peanut oil
½ c. sugar
1 c. candy corn
½ c. salted roasted peanuts
4 c. mini marshmallows
4 T. butter
- Heat large pot over medium heat. Add kernels and peanut oil. When oil starts to sizzle, sprinkle the sugar over the kernels.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake the pot until the popping slows down, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Spray a large bowl with PAM and add popcorn, candy corn and peanuts.
- Combine marshmallows and butter in large pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted marshmallows over popcorn mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Coat your hands with PAM, the shape the popcorn into 3” balls or the size you like. Let cool.
- Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and store in air tight container.