Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
2 liters diet root beer
24 gummy worms, more if desired
1 pt. low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
1 pt. low-fat chocolate frozen yogurt
- Arrange gummy worms in 12 compartment ice-tray, letting them hang out over the edges of tray.
- Fill with root beer and freeze overnight.
- With small ice cream scoop, fill the bottom of a one-gallon punch bowl with scoops of both yogurts. Use the whole container of each yogurt.
- Very slowly fill punch bowl with root beer. It will foam up.
- Float the wormy ice cubes in top of punch.
- Fill each punch cup with a scoop of ice cream and an ice cube.
- Float additional worms on top of punch or in each glass.