Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 (13.8-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury purchased pizza crust
8 oz. block provolone cheese, cut into 36 cubes
3 T. butter
1 t. garlic powder
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Dried Italian seasoning
Salt/black pepper to taste
Marinara sauce (store bought or homemade)
- Preheat oven 425.
- Spray a 10” cast-iron skillet with PAM.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 8×18” rectangle.
- Cut into 36 (2×2”) pieces.
- Place cheese cubes in center of dough pieces.
- Fold up sides, pinching to close, then arrange in skillet, pinched sides down.
- Melt butter with garlic powder in microwave dish.
- Brush over dough balls.
- Top balls with Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with warm Marinara sauce.
*You can change up cheese selection.