FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT COVERED BANANAS ON A STICK1 c. semisweet chocolate morsels4 medium firm bananas,…
BAKED YAM, CORN, PEPPER, TOMATO CASSEROLE
2 shallots, thinly sliced
4-6 mini peppers, varied colors
4 ears of fresh corn, kernels removed from cobs
1 (10-oz.) package Marketside Crinkle Cut Sweet Potatoes, cut into pieces
1-2 large fresh ripe tomatoes, thick slices
Salt, black pepper
Freshly chopped cilantro or parsley
- In large skillet, drizzle with olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Saute the shallots and peppers until tender.
- Add the corn and sweet potatoes. Saute for another 5 minutes. The potatoes will still be tough.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar or your favorite dressing.
- Place the sliced tomatoes on top and season also.
- Cover with foil and place in 350 oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove foil and sprinkle with chopped cilantro or parsley.
*Any leftovers are great for stuffing bell peppers or whole tomatoes. You can add flavored cooked rice, ground meat, seafood etc. to it for a full meal.