SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
HONEY-CANE VINEGAR GLAZED CHICKEN
4 skin-on-bone-in chicken thighs
4 skin-on drumsticks
Salt, black pepper
¼ c. cane vinegar
¼ c. good quality honey
1 t. red pepper
1 bunch chopped green onions
- Preheat oven 450.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray with PAM.
- Place chicken on pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey and red pepper.
- Brush chicken with the vinegar mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes, turn chicken and brush again.
- Bake 20 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, brushing occasionally with remaining vinegar mixture and pan drippings.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.