DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
YUMMY SAUSAGE CUP TREATS
1 lb. maple-flavored ground pork breakfast sausage
1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
1 oz. pkg. dry ranch salad dressing mix
4 (2.1-oz.) pkgs. Frozen phyllo cups
- Brown sausage into a skillet over medium heat. Drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the phyllo cups.
- Fill each cup with a scoop of the mixture.
- Arrange cups on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 350 for 15 minutes or until heated through and cups are golden.