HEAVENLY SWEET HUSH PUPPIESVegetable oil, for frying1 ¾ c. yellow cornmeal¾ c. flour2 t. baking…
EGG STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
2-4 baked potatoes
2-4 slices hickory smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese or favorite cheese
2-4 fresh eggs
Chopped fresh chives or dill or green onions
Salt, black pepper
Toppings: sour cream, Greek yogurt, sautéed veggies or different herbs, optional
- Slice the top off of the baked potato.
- With a spoon, scoop out the pulp (you can leave a little around the skin).
- Season inside of potato with salt and pepper.
- Crack an egg into each potato. Season the egg.
- Top with chopped bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes depending on how runny you like your eggs. You do not want it to be dry, you want some runniness.
- Garnish with your favorite topping.
*You can use chopped ham, turkey, chicken etc. instead of ham. You can save the pulp for other dishes like mashed potatoes, etc.