REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Wonderful Roasted Squash
WONDERFUL ROASTED SQUASH
1 lb. fresh butternut squash
Kosher salt/black pepper
Few sprigs of thyme
Few bay leaves
1-2 T. butter
- Heat oven to 400.
- Slice squash into 3/8” half-moons.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Arrange in slightly overlapping rows on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the sprigs of thyme and bay leaves.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake and turn halfway through roasting, until squash is soft and slightly candied brown edges, 30 minutes total cooking time.
- Taste for additional seasoning.