SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
BRUNSWICK STEW-SLOW COOKER STYLE
3 lb. boneless Boston Butt Roast
2-3 medium Yukon or red potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 large Vidalia onion, chopped
1 (28-oz.) good quality crushed tomatoes
1 (18-oz.) bottle good quality plain barbecue sauce
1 (14-oz.0 can chicken broth
1 (9-oz.) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
1 (9-oz.) package frozen corn, thawed
6 T. light brown sugar
Salt, black pepper
- Trim roast and cut into 2” pieces.
- Stir in all the remaining ingredients with the pork, into a 6 qt. crock pot/slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10 hours or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Remove pork with slotted spoon, shred with two forks.
- Return shredded pork to slow cooker. Stir well. Taste for seasoning.