SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
IMPRESSIVE HASSELBACK POTATOES
6 large baking potatoes
8 T. butter
3 T. olive oil
Salt/black pepper to taste
4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
½ c. shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite
- Preheat oven 425.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Wash potatoes.
- Cut a thin side off each potato, which makes it easier to hold them straight on the table.
- Make slices across the potato, not all the way down, stop about ¾ of the way down.
- Slice butter into thin slices and place them between slices of potato.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes, then cover with foil and bake another 15-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top with your favorite topping.