ALICE’S SEAFOOD CHOWDER3 sticks butter¼ c. minced garlic2 large onions, chopped2 green bell peppers, chopped4-6…
UNIQUE S’MORES BARS
1 stick butter, softened, plus more for greasing
1/3 c. brown sugar
1/3 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 ½ c. flour
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 t. baking powder
½ t. salt
1 ½ c. semisweet chocolate morsels
1 (7.5-oz.) container marshmallow crème
- Preheat oven 350.
- Grease 8×8” baking pan and line with foil.
- Cream together butter and sugars in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs until fully incorporated
- Mix together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt in separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
- Divide dough in half.
- Press half dough into bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate evenly over dough.
- Top the chocolate with marshmallow crème.
- Spread crème in even layer, using rubber spatula that is sprayed with PAM.
- Roll out remaining dough to 8×8” square of wax or parchment paper using rolling pin.
- Work carefully, place the dough on top of marshmallow layer.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Completely cool before cutting into bars.