CREAMY BERRY-MANGO-ALMOND SHAKE4 c. hulled fresh strawberries, halved1 ½ c. good quality vanilla frozen yogurt,…
UNIQUE GILLED ZUCCHINI ROLL-UPS
¼ c. finely crumbled feta
¼ c. cream cheese, softened
2 T. Miracle whip or mayo
1 T. minced fresh thyme
1 T. minced fresh oregano
1 T. fresh lemon juice
3 T. olive oil, divided
Salt/black pepper to taste
10 strips zucchini (8×2” and ¼ “thick)
Lemon zest and fresh thyme
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine feta, cream cheese, mayo, thyme, oregano, lemon juice and 1 T. oil for the filling. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the zucchini slices with remaining oil on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill zucchini, uncovered, until tender, 2 minutes per side. Cool.
- Pat zucchini dry and spread 1 t. of filling evenly on each slice.
- Roll up and top with zest and thyme.
*The zucchini slices will sweat as they cool. Blot them with paper towel. You can also use yellow squash.