EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Unbelievable Air-Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
UNBELIEVABLE AIR-FRIED BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES
1 large head of cauliflower, cut into 2” florets, or your desired size
8 T. melted butter
½ c. of Your Favorite Wing Dipping Sauce
1 ½ c. breadcrumbs
Salt/pepper to taste
1 c. Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to lowest temp and then turn it off or keep on “WARM SETTING”.
- Place florets in bowl.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, dipping sauce and pour over florets. Mix well to coat.
- In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place the florets in bowl of breadcrumbs. Toss to coat the florets.
- Transfer half of florets to AIR FRYER. Do not overcrowd.
- Set AIR FRYER TO 350 and cook 12-15 minutes, until florets are golden brown and cooked through, but not mushy.
- Place cooked florets on sheet pan in the oven to keep warm. Cook remaining florets.
- BUFFALO RANCH DIPPING SAUCE: Add the desired amount of WING DIPPING SAUCE to the RANCH DRESSING and mix well. Serve with florets.