SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
LEMONY TUSCAN ROASTED POTATOES
2 lbs. Yukon baby gold potatoes and baby red potatoes, unpeeled (cut in half if you like)
8-10 garlic cloves
4-6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
2 lemons, thinly sliced
Good olive oil
Salt, black pepper
Balsamic glaze, optional
- Preheat oven 375.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with PAM.
- In a bowl, combine, potatoes, garlic and lemon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with good olive oil. Mix well.
- Spread over the baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Lay rosemary sprigs across the top of potato mixture.
- Roast for about 45-60 minutes. Turn potatoes about every 20 minutes.
- When done, remove rosemary sprigs and drizzle with balsamic glaze if desired.
*If desired you can add cherry tomatoes to the mixture in the last 10-12 minutes of roasting. You can also add mushrooms or other veggies like sugar snaps, broccoli, etc.