REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Ultimate Pesto Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
ULTIMATE PESTO PASTA SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA
8 oz. uncooked whole-grain farfalle
2 c. fresh basil leaves
3 T. good quality olive oil
1 T. lemon zest
Kosher salt, black pepper
1 garlic clove
1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
1 c. yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
1 1/2 c. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2” cubes, divided
¼ c. freshly grated Romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Drain and place in large bowl.
- Combine basil, olive oil, zest, salt, pepper and garlic clove into a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add the basil mixture, tomatoes and 1 c. of mozzarella cubes to pasta.
- Toss to combine.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and Romano cheese. Taste for seasoning.