REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Tangy Pepper Jelly and Honey Mustard Baked Pork Chops
TANGY PEPPER JELLY AND HONEY MUSTARD BAKED PORK CHOPS
1 (12-oz.) bottle Champagne’s Red Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette Dressing
¼ c. Bernard’s Hot Honey Mustard
3-4 bone in pork chops
2 red onions, cut into chunks
3 purple bell peppers, cut into chunks
1 pt. whole mushrooms
Salt, red/black pepper
- Season pork chops and place in glass rimmed baking dish.
- Mix the red pepper jelly dressing and honey mustard.
- Rub on both sides of pork chops.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from ref.
- Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and spray with PAM.
- Place the chops on the rack and surround with onions, peppers and mushrooms, which have been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining marinade to use to baste chops during cooking.
- Place chops in 400 oven and cook 30-40 minutes, depending on thickness of chops.
- Baste with marinade once on each side.
- Remove from oven and serve.