SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
SWEET-CHILE SKILLET SALMON WITH BROCCOLI
3 T. hoisin sauce or chimichurri sauce
Red pepper flakes, to taste
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 T. minced garlic
1 (12-oz.) bag fresh broccoli florets
4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets, skin removed
1 bottle of Sweet-Chile Marinade (or just use something that has that sweet/sour taste)
Juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
Salt, black pepper
- Season the filets and place in marinade for at least 4 hours.
- In a large skillet, spray with PAM and drizzle with olive oil. Heat skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the sauce, onion, garlic and pepper flakes. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Steam broccoli in microwave for ½ of the time, approximately 1 minute. Set aside.
- Place seasoned filets in skillet and sear on each side for 2 minutes.
- Place broccoli around the filets. Squeeze lemon and lime over fish and broccoli.
- Cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes on each side. Flip filets. Cooking time will depend on thickness of fish. Season to taste and serve.