SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
EASY BOK CHOY FRIED RICE
1 c. dry jasmine rice or brown rice
2 c. water
3 T. peanut oil
2 T. minced fresh ginger
2 T. minced garlic
Salt to taste
1 ½ c. chopped bok choy stems
3 c. chopped bok choy leaves
Thawed frozen green peas, optional
Black pepper to taste
- Cook rice according to pkg. directions.
- Heat oil in skillet over high.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to paper-towel lined plate and season with salt.
- Add bok choy stems to skillet and saute over medium heat until softened.
- Add bok choy leaves and peas, cook until softened.
- Increase heat to high, add rice and stir constantly until rice is crispy and slightly browned.
- Stir in garlic and ginger. Season to taste.