Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
STUNNING RED VELVET CRINKLES
1 (16.5-oz.) box red velvet cake mix
2 T. flour
1/3 c. canola oil
¼ t. almond extract
1 c. sugar
1 c. powdered sugar
- In large bowl, whisk together cake mix and flour.
- Add oil, eggs and extract and beat with a mixer until smooth and well combined. Scrape sides as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the two sugars in separate bowls.
- Scoop dough into 1” balls.
- Roll balls in sugar to coat then roll in powdered sugar to coat.
- Place 2” apart on baking pan.
- Bake until surface of cookies is cracked and edges look dry, about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on pans for 5 minutes. Remove from pans and let cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in airtight containers.