Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
SCRUMPTIOUS CREAMY CRAB AND AVOCADO STACK
1-2 medium ripe avocados
2 T. fresh lemon juice
Kosher salt, white pepper, to taste
1 T. Dijon mustard
½ lb. lump crabmeat, picked
3 T. chopped fresh chives
- Pit and peel avocados into ½” thick chunks.
- In a bowl, toss the chunks gently with 1 T. lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, whisk together remaining lemon juice, mustard and season with more salt and pepper.
- Add crabmeat to this bowl and toss gently.
- Take a (4) 15-oz. empty can, remove top and bottom and stand it on an empty serving plate.
- Scoop ¼ of the avocado into the can.
- Place ¼ of crabmeat on top and press gently into the mold of the can.
- Gently pull the can off the avocado and crab mixture.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 cans.