EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Quick Tomato Bruschetta with Tangy Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad
QUICK TOMATO BRUSCHETTA WITH TANGY TUNA AND CANNELLINI BEAN SALAD
¼ c. good quality olive oil
Zest of 1 lemon
¼ c. fresh lemon juice
Kosher salt, black pepper
¼ c. chopped chives
¼ c. chopped parsley leaves, more for garnish
1 (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
2 (5-oz.) cans tuna, packed in natural juices, drained and broken into chunks
2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
4-8 thick slices of fresh tomatoes (Creole, Heirloom, etc.
- In bowl, whisk together olive oil, zest, lemon juice and chives.
- Add parsley, beans, tuna and onions and gently toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange tomato slices on 4 plates and spoon tuna mixture on top, evenly divided.
- Garnish with fresh parsley leaves.