REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Spicy Jalapeno Popper Dip
SPICY JALAPENO POPPER DIP
6 oz. diced jalapenos, fresh or in jar (drained)
8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
1 c. sour cream
1 t. garlic powder
2 c. Mexican blend shredded cheddar cheese
¾ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1 c. Panko bread crumbs
4 T. butter, melted
¼ c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/3 c. Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven 375.
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream until fluffy
- Add Mexican blend cheese, ¾ c. Parmesan and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spread into 8×8” baking dish.
- Combine Panko bread crumbs, melted butter, ¼ c. shredded Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown.