Asian Asparagus Tips With Lemon Chive Aioli Save Print Asian Asparagus Tips With Lemon…
6 oz. soft cream cheese
2 c. powdered sugar
8 oz. bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
1 T. vanilla
1 c. crushed cornflakes
2 t. ground cinnamon
½ t. cayenne pepper
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sugar, chocolate and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- In another bowl, combine cornflakes, cinnamon and cayenne.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 1” balls.
- Roll in cornflake mixture.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.