Asian Asparagus Tips With Lemon Chive Aioli Save Print Asian Asparagus Tips With Lemon…
6 c. cubed watermelon
1 jalapeno, sliced and seeded
2/3 c. water
2/3 c. sugar
1 c. white or silver tequila
2/3 c. fresh lime juice
Pinch of salt
Lime and jalapeno slices
- Freeze watermelon until solid.
- Peel orange, do not include white pith.
- Heat orange peel, jalapeno, water and sugar in small saucepan to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until sugar dissolves.
- Let this simple syrup cool to room temp, then strain, discard solids and chill until ready to use.
- Puree watermelon, tequila, lime juice, 2/3 c. simple syrup and salt in blender.
- To salt serving glasses, place ½ c. coarse salt on a plate, run a cut lime around edge of each glass, then dip each glass into salt to coat.
- Pour frozen beverage into glass, garnish with lime and jalapeno slices.