SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
SOPHISTICATED AND EASY LEMONY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH OLIVES
4 T. butter, softened
2 T. olive oil
¼ c. chopped fresh oregano
1 T. minced garlic
Kosher salt, black pepper, paprika
8 (5-6-oz.) bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1/3 c. pitted Kalamata olives
1/3 c. pimento-stuffed green olives, drained
8 thinly sliced lemon slices
Fresh oregano, garnish
- Preheat oven 400.
- Combine butter, oil, chopped oregano, and garlic.
- Season thighs with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place the thighs in 3 qt. baking dish.
- Spread the butter mixture over the skin.
- Roast in oven 30 minutes.
- Add olives and lemons to dish and roast until thighs are crispy and inserted thermometer in deepest part registers 165, about another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the thighs with lemons, olives, drippings and garnish with oregano.