PATRIOTIC PARFAITSPUDDING:1 ½ c. milk3 T. cornstarch2 egg yolks1 c. half and halfPinch of salt½…
EASTER PEEPS SKILLET S’MORES
3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (dark/milk mixture)
½ c. creamy peanut butter
2 pkgs. PEEPS (more if you want more colors
Graham crackers, for serving
- Place chips in 9” oven-safe skillet in even layer.
- Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter on top of chips.
- Cover with layer of PEEPS (need about 25).
- Heat broiler to HIGH.
- Place skillet underneath for 1-2 minutes just until marshmallows get golden and chips are melting.
- Watch skillet entire time.
- If you find chocolate is not melting, turn the oven to 350 and let skillet set for a few minutes until it all melts.
- Serve immediately, careful it is hot! Use graham crackers for dipping.