REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Simple Sausage Dip
SIMPLE SAUSAGE DIP
1 lb. Jimmy Dean pork sausage, or good quality sausage
8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
1 c. good quality chunky salsa
Sliced green onions
Chopped fresh cilantro
Tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat 10” cast-iron skillet over medium heat until very hot.
- Add sausage and break into small pieces with wooden spoon.
- Cook until not pink pieces remain.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cream cheese and salsa. Stir to combine.
- Continue to stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Top with green onions and cilantro and serve right out skillet with chips.
*You can also take this dip and place on a warm tortilla and roll it up for a quick weeknight meal or game day taco.
You can also add additional shredded cheeses, jalapenos, etc.