REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
INSTANT POT MASHED POTATOES
5 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
Kosher salt/black pepper to taste
2 sticks butter
12 oz. cream cheese, room temp
½ c. half and half
½ c. heavy cream
Lawry’s seasoned salt, to taste
- Add potatoes to 6-8 quart INSTANT POT.
- Add 1 ½ c. water and season with salt.
- Secure lid and set pressure valve to sealing.
- Using PRESSURE-COOKING MODE, set for 10 minutes. (It will take some time for the pressure to build up; from there, the automatic 10 minute clock begins
- When cook time is up, with wooden spoon, carefully turn the valve to venting to let the pressure release quickly.
- After the pressure has been fully released (the button will pop down), remove the lid.
- There may be some water on bottom of pot. If so, remove the insert and drain water off.
- Mash the potatoes, letting as much steam escape as possible.
- Add butter, cream cheese, half and half, heavy cream, seasoned salt, regular salt and black pepper.
- Stir until everything is melted and combined. Taste for seasoning.
- Transfer potatoes to serving dish and sprinkle with extra pepper and top with butter, if desired.