DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
SHRIMP, ASPARAGUS CORN SAUTE WITH PASTA
1 lb. pkg. small type pasta, like elbow, etc.
3 ears fresh corn, shuck the kernels
1 c. chopped onion
1 (8-oz.) container fresh pico de gallo
1 carton of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lb. fresh asparagus (those that come in steamer bags)
1-2 dozen large boiled or sauted shrimp, room temperature or heated.
1 bunch green onions, chopped
Salt, red/black pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place back in pot and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cook asparagus according to package instructions and set aside.
- In large skillet, drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and corn in skillet until onions are tender.
- Add the pico and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Stir in hot pasta. Mix well. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Lay the shrimp and asparagus on top of the pasta mixture.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice all over the dish and green onions.
*After you make your presentation of the dish, you can mix it to heat up the shrimp and asparagus more if you like.