SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
SENSATIONAL GRILLED SHIRMP AND VEGGIE FOIL PACKETS
2 (5.2-oz.) containers Tasteful Selections Take & Shake Potatoes (Black Pepper, Rosemary, Thyme Flavor)
3 ears of fresh corn, shucked and sliced into 2” pieces
1-2 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled with tails on
1 stick butter, cut into slices
½ c. fresh lemon juice
4-6 whole garlic cloves
8 oz. chopped onion mix
1 lb. fresh French cut string beans
Salt, black pepper
Old Bay Seafood seasoning, about 1 T.
2 fresh lemons, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, corn, shrimp, garlic cloves, onion mix, and string beans.
- Season with salt, black pepper and Old Bay Seafood seasoning. Mix well.
- On a large baking sheet, line with heavy duty foil and spray with PAM.
- Spread the shrimp mixture evenly over the baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and add lemon juice and pour all over the shrimp mixture.
- Place lemon slices all over the top.
- Cover with a sheet of heavy duty oil.
- Preheat oven 425.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
*This can also be done on an outside grill. You can also make individual packets. You can add other types of potatoes, veggies etc.