ALICE’S EASY SHRIMP AND MUSHROOM RISOTTO1 (5.5-oz.) box Lundberg Risotto (Garlic Primavera-flavor)2 c. chopped boiled…
Lemony Roasted Salmon with Broccoli and Tomatoes
LEMONY ROASTED SALMON WITH BROCCOLI AND TOMATOES (SHEET DINNERS)
4 (4-oz.) fresh skinless salmon fillet
2 T. olive oil
2 t. crushed dried oregano
Salt, black pepper
2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
2 c. broccoli florets
2 T. minced garlic
2 T. snipped fresh basil
1 T. snipped fresh parsley
1 T. honey
- Preheat oven 400.
- Line 15×10” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Place salmon on pan. Drizzle with 1 T. oil and season with salt, pepper and 1 t. oregano.
- In bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, garlic, 1 T. oil and 1 t. oregano. Also season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place in pan with salmon.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or just until salmon flakes.
- Get 1 T. lemon zest from lemon and then squeeze juice from the lemon.
- Mix the zest, juice with basil, parsley and honey.
- Spoon over salmon and veggies before serving.