Good Morning Foodies!Today’s Repeat Menu:Alice’s Fancy Winey Chicken DishToasty Marshmallows with Baked YamsZesty Sweet Sugar…
1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
Sea Salt, black pepper, garlic powder
1 ripe avocado, halved
1 T. minced fresh dill
1 T. lemon zest
1 T. fresh lemon juice
¼ t. salt
1 (4-oz.) pkg. thinly sliced smoked salmon
Crème fraiche, optional
Fresh dill sprigs, garnish
- Preheat oven 400.
- Toss together potatoes, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Make sure the potatoes are well covered.
- Place potatoes, cut sides down on greased baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Cool completely.
- Scoop the avocado pulp into bowl, mash with fork.
- Stir in dill, zest, lemon juice and salt.
- Spoon this mixture onto the cut sides of potatoes and top each with salmon slice.
- If desired, a small dollop of crème fraiche and a fresh sprig of dill to garnish.