Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
6 bacon strips
6 c. frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
½ c. chopped green bell pepper
½ c. chopped red bell pepper
½ c. chopped red onion
Salt, black pepper
6 large eggs
½ c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, cook bacon to crisp. Drain and crumble. Set aside.
- Drain off drippings except 2 T.
- Over medium heat, add potatoes, bell pepper, onion and seasonings. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender, stir occasionally.
- Make six wells in the potato mixture, break egg into each well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.