Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
2 c. demerara sugar cubes or light brown sugar cubes
1 c. water
4 orange slices
2 T. fresh orange juice
1 t. Angostura bitters
1 T. orange bitters
8 oz. dark rum
Maraschino or brandied cherries, orange slices, garnish
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and 1 c. water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Pour into a heatproof container and let cool.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 5 days.
- In large cocktail shaker, muddle orange slices.
- Add juice, bitters and 2 T. of sugar syrup.
- Strain evenly into 4 glasses.
- Add ice cubes and 2 oz. rum per glass. Stir.
- Serve with cherries and orange slices.