TASTY GALETTE DE TOMATE2 ½ c. flour1 T. sugarSalt/black pepper1 c. cold butter, cut into…
8-12 small to medium red potatoes
Small jar pimento
Salt, black pepper and garlic powder
1. Place potatoes in cold salted water. Let come to boil and cook until tender but not mushy. *****When you start potatoes in cold water, the potatoes cook evenly as water temperature rises.
2. Drain potatoes and cut in half. Place in your baking dish.
3. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar to coat the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle with pimento and green onions.
6. When ready to serve, place in oven at 375 and cook until hot and sort of crispy around edges.