THREE ZOODLE NOODLE ALFREDO1 (12-oz.) carton zucchini zoodles1 (12-oz.) carton butternut squash zoodles1 (12-oz.) carton…
|Roasted Creole Tomatoes and Onions|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Roasted Creole Tomatoes and Onions
- 1-2 large, ripe but firm Creole Tomatoes
- 1 large Vidalia onion
- 1 large red onion
- Kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Chopped chives
- Slice the tomatoes and onions into thick slices, about ¼”-1/2” thickness.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a baking dish, sprayed with PAM, put onions on the bottom. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.
- Place the tomatoes on top and drizzle with more olive oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Place in 350 oven and roast until the tomatoes start to soften and onions become tender. This takes about 15-18 minutes, depending on how thick you cut the veggies.
*****You can change up the olive oil/vinegar to store-bought dressings that have different flavors, etc. If you don’t have Creole tomatoes, try to buy some that are flavorful and ripe.