COOLING WATERMELON PUNCH1 c. water½ c. sugar6 c. cubed and seeded watermelon1 (12-oz.) can frozen…
REFRESHING RASPBERRY ICE CREAM PIE
15 graham crackers, broken into pieces
3 T. sugar
1 stick butter, melted
3 c. fresh raspberries
1 T. lemon juice
¾ c. sugar
¾ c. heavy cream
½ c. plain Greek yogurt
- CRUST: Combine graham crackers and sugar in food processor. Process until finely ground.
- Add butter, pulse to combine.
- Transfer to 9” pie plate and press evenly over bottom and up sides. Freeze until firm, 1 hour.
- FILLING: In clean food processor bowl, add 2 c. raspberries, lemon juice and sugar. Process into a thick puree. Strain through a fine sieve into a medium bowl. Discard solids.
- In another bowl, beat together cream and yogurt with hand mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in berry mixture.
- Pour into crust and top with remaining berries.
- Freeze until very firm, at least 8 hours.
- Let stand 15 minutes at room temp before slicing and serving.