FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT COVERED BANANAS ON A STICK1 c. semisweet chocolate morsels4 medium firm bananas,…
CLASSIC MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP
2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temp
½ c. sour cream
2 T. minced garlic
Tabasco to taste
Juice of 1 lime
2 c. shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
2 (15-oz.) cans Mexicorn, drained
4 oz. crumbled feta cheese or Cojita cheese
2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced
¼ c. chopped red onion
½ c. chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven 350.
- In blender or food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, Tabasco, lime juice and 1 c. of pepper jack cheese. Blend until fully combined.
- Place the cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and add remaining Pepper jack cheese, corn, feta, jalapeno, red onion and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with more cilantro, feta, etc., if desired. Serve with your favorite chips/crackers.