PATRIOTIC PARFAITSPUDDING:1 ½ c. milk3 T. cornstarch2 egg yolks1 c. half and halfPinch of salt½…
RANCH-STYLE FRIED ZUCCHINI
1 ½ c. seasoned Cajun breading batter or fish fry/cornmeal type of mixture
¼ c. milk
3 small zucchini, cut into ¼” slices
Canola oil, for frying
- Place the batter mixture in one bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and add milk and whisk together.
- In deep fryer or heavy saucepan, heat 2 c. of oil to 350.
- Working in small batches, dip zucchini into batter, then in egg wash, then back in batter.
- Gently place in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
*You can also use Bisquick mix that is seasoned with your favorite herbs, etc. instead of the Cajun batter.