REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Cheesy Gruyere and Bacon Dip
CHEESY GRUYERE AND BACON DIP
1 medium onion, chopped
1 c. shredded Gruyere cheese
½ c. Miracle Whip or mayo
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 t. dry mustard
Black pepper to taste
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 bunch green onions, chopped
4 good quality bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom that coats the bottom.
- Saute onion until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Place the onion in a 3 qt. slow cooker that is sprayed with PAM.
- Add cheese, mayo, Worcestershire, mustard, black pepper and cream cheese.
- Stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 ½ hours or until cheese melts, stir after 45 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Top with bacon and green onions.